Wednesday, May 2

Random Ramblings



Here is what Lawson did while we were at Disney world, he was spoiled by Nanny!! Sorry Ron about the pink lei...
It's Wednesday already, what a great week we have been having... We are on our way right now to Lincoln's Swim lessons, he is asleep and I'll have to wake him up at the last second to go... Last week, he didn't like swim lessons bc the water was too cold, hopefully this week he will be more cooperative, he tried to leave class several times...But he is doing well in the water and we are looking forward to the outdoor pool opening for the summer. We have been loving our bike riding every evening after dinner!!
Reaah, check your mail in a couple of days, lol.
Mom S, got your check today, guess it went to someone elses house, you had the right address, postmans fault...
I completed my THIRTY week Bible Study on Revelations today... WOW, it was great... For the summer I'm taking a bible study on being a Christian Wife... Lucky Ron...
Lincoln can't stop talking about going to Bristol's party, and we can't wait to go either (she is turning ONE already!!) And walking????
Ron put a new water heater in our attic. I think he is the only I know that would do that by HIMSELF. Do you know how heavy those things are?? Well, he invented some "pully" system to get the old one out and get the new one up there..... Thanks Ron!! Now our water is HOT and not brown!! Our fence blew down yesterday, the joys of a 12 year old home!!! But we LOVE our house and neighborhood so we don't complain about all the repairs... And my husbands loves that kind of stuff!! He begs me to put things on his "to do" list.... As long as I write it down on his list, it gets DONE... Love it!! Time to go wake up the Lincster....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you've had a lot going on. I feel like we haven't talked in so long. I had my first crown today...I'm officially old (for some reason I used to think that crowns were only for old people).