Sunday, March 11

Wow

Wow, what a weekend!! As you have noticed from my lack of posting blogs, we have been busy. busy. busy.
Here are a few highlights of the last couple of days:
1. Remember that nasty stomache bug Lawson suffered from? Well, I woke up Friday am with a dose of it. Today I am finally feeling better...
2. Cousin/Neice Lauren aka LaLa to the boys is here for her Spring Break... Yeah, having lot's of fun... Pics soon.
3. I attended the over night women's retreat for my church. What an awesome experience, except for battling the stomache bug the whole time....
4. Sister/Aunt Jen is here!! The boy's really love spending time with their beloved aunt Giraffe.
5. Ron cooked up some yummy steaks and chicken last night. We went to Grapevine Lake this afternoon before naps then after naps we went to the duck pond.
6. Jen and I tried out one of the local Grapevine Winery's today while the boy's were napping.....

No comments: