Wednesday, March 28

Spa Night Out

I am actually going to the anual SPA NIGHT in San Antonio.....Every year since I moved away, my friends from SA all get together and Gina puts together a spa night at her house: there are facials, manicures, massages, etc... Everyone gets pampered while catching up, eating, relaxing... This year it will be like a reunion with a lot of our friends coming from out of town, and friends we haven't seen in years..... Anyway, 2 of my friends from here and I are jumping in the car and going for the day while our hubby's take over the homefront.....Thanks RON!!
We will stop for some outlet shopping on the way, and some lunch.... Can you tell I am excited???? However, I'll miss the boys.... That will be hard. Ron will take them to our church's Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday am, and I will miss seeing Lawson at his 1st Easter Egg Hunt, boo hoo...

No comments: