Wednesday, March 21

Anesten

OK, while Jen was here, I swiped the memory card out of her camera and downloaded all the pictures she had on there. So, I'm going to post a few of my favorites I found.

Here are Lincoln and Anesten (Gabby's son) on Valentine's Day when Jen gave them both some goodies. You see, they are the same age and Jen is BOTH of their Godmother's.... I thought this picture was so cute bc they kind of look alike in a weird sort of way....
By the way, Gabby can't read my blog because she is "too busy", so if you talk to her tell her she has to read it to see the pics!!

CHEERS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell Gabby to check it out. For some reason she seems to think that it will take too much time to read it. I always tell her that it only takes 1 minute a day to read. I know that if she reads it once, she'll be hooked!