Tuesday, March 20

Random

1. I got my wedding ring back, fixed, and beautiful. Love that ring... Got a new super duty mounting, so the diamond won't be falling out again anytime soon.... Glad to have that back on my finger again.

2. Guess what? Lincoln sold a batch of cookies on EBAY!!! Can you believe it??? Someone wanted his cookies!!

3. Lincoln had gymnastics spring break camp today, for 3 hours. Wow, 3 hrs of gymnastics, and he still isn't tired for a nap (he is playing in his room right now instead of sleeping....)

4. Ron worked this weekend on the back porch: put in doors, lights, it's coming along.

5. We are looking forward to our Florida vacation....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that is what Lincoln will be when he grows up--a baker!! I bet he was very happy!

Anonymous said...

Make sure you take sudafed and your normal decongestant with you. Maybe a little Benedryl would be good. Take it from me. I have been sick since we came back. Went to the ER today. There still trying to figure out whats up.