Tuesday, March 27

Disasters...

Today was just one of those days where it was one disaster after another... You probably have those days yourselves... Even on the worst of worst days, I sitll love every minute of what I do....
On that note, you can view one of our disasters... Our live bunny photo sessions, a 55 minute disaster that kept getting worse... It was a miracle that out of all those pictures, there are some adorable one's I can't live without!!
go to: www.scottyoungphoto.com
go to session proofing
Session ID is geri

Ron had a breakfast presentation to do today, in Austin. So, he was out the door at 3AM for the 3 1/2 hr drive to Austin, then he drove back this afternoon. Long day for him... Needless to say, he is already in bed, but I had to wake him up bc the bunny pics were just posted....

Whenever I have a disasterous day (I won't go into now...), the day after is always just wonderful... So, I am looking forward to tomorrow: Bible Study in AM and Lincoln's 1st swim lesson at Lifetime at 6pm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay....#40 is priceless!!! I think it's #48 that was a super cute one of the two boys. The individual close-ups of Lawson turned out awesome - he's so photogenenic!!