Tuesday, March 20

Life Changing

OMG I forgot to tell you about something life changing I did. For the first time in my life, I hired a HOUSECLEANER!!! Someone in my MOMS club sent out an email to our group stating that the housecleaner she had was looking for a couple of new houses to clean.
. She said they loved her, she did a great job, and was very reasonably priced. Well, the day I got that email I was having one of those really bad days, and was praying for some help.... Well, I took this as a sign, and decided to use some of my ebay profits to try her out and see how it went.... Well, she did a great job, and wow what a stress relief to have things clean. You see, I can keep everything surface clean, laundry kept up, cooking etc.... But it's the deep cleaning that only gets done by staying up all night when the kids are down.... So, now I dont' have to worry about blinds, scrubbing, etc.... I am going to try having her come twice a month, and see how it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to give her a call...she seems very good!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds so nice!! I need a lot of "deep cleaning" I just saved a lot on my grocery game yesterday!! It's nice to be able to go through all the coupons and cut out all the good ones that Terri tells me to. It's funny to see other people with the same list!

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome. YOu must be relieved.