Sunday, March 4

The Missing Diamond

As per a request, here is the missing diamond story. I'm ready to tell all...
I have this reoccuring nightmare that I feel my ring and the diamond is missing and all I feel is the pointy prongs... Well, this nightmare became a reality about 2 weeks ago. I was doing this and that, laundry, vacuuming, etc... Then I sat down just for a second to see something on TV. By habit, I started fiddling around with my ring, as I felt the pointy prongs sticking out with no diamond. At first, I had to double check that I wasn't having a nightmare. Then I started freaking out, literally... I'm thinking I just did dished, vacuumed, Laundry, let alone prior to that I was at Grapevine Mills Mall. This diamond could be anywhere, we will never find it.... Well, after I calmed a bit from my panic attack, I started by dumping out the vaccuum bag as Ron was in the laundry room checking all the clothes. Well, in a matter of probably 10 minutes from discovering the diamond was gone, Ron found it!!! It was on the kitchen floor under the desk area where I use the computer. I could NOT believe he found it, this definitely was an answered prayer, as well as a warning sign for us!!
As we speak my ring is at the jewelers. They reccommended putting on a whole new mount with some much stronger prongs to hold in the diamond. I guess the other prongs were just too "dainty", and the jeweler said that I could easily lose that diamond again. So, we are getting it all fixed up, and I am going to be SO excited to be wearing my wedding ring again soon....

No comments: