Wednesday, December 27

Wednesday.....

It's hump day!!! I made us crepe's (swedish pancakes) for breakfast, and 20 extra to make chicken crepes for dinner tonight...
House is still in "christmas" mode, toy's everywhere!! I did start with cleaning out Lawson's room and filled up a box of toys that are to "babyish" for him. They will be sent to the attic for the next baby that comes along....not neccesarily ours...
When Lawson wakes up, we are going to the gym... Lawson's first time to be in the big kids section now that he is walking, no more baby reseervations!!
By the time Reaah left, Lawson was saying her name: Ra Ra. Yesterday he also starting saying some version of kitty.... keekee.... He seems to be feeling a lot better, but I think he gave everyone else his cold: me, nanny, ron, reaah, etc...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Lawson is already saying words. I missed him at Christmas! : ( Still planning on coming up for his birthday. Let me know the time so I can make sure to be there.