Monday, December 18

Moneyday

Hello!!
Can you believe that I "started" my Christmas shopping today. And I am NOT a procrastinator, just have had my plate FULL. Yes, I shopped for everyone else, but today I began shopping for my own children.... I will never wait this long again, I have learned my lesson. Everything I wanted to get them was no where to be found!! But, I was able to sneak away for a bit today while Nanny and Grandpa Dave held down the fort here...
TOMORROW is Lincoln's 3rd Birthday, I can NOT believe this... And he has been acting so grown up lately...
REAAH and Jeremy are HERE!! Ron is at the airport as we speak picking them up. Reaah is Ron's younger sister, she lives in NY and is an RN. Cool Sister in Law...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also cannot believe that Lincoln is already 3!! It can't be!! He even sounded so much older on the phone this morning...see you all in 3 days! Hope you're having fun with the Geri clan! Tell everyone hello for me!