Friday, December 8

Cold Cold

Just woke up, it is whopping 21 degree's outside, wow. First thing I thought was I'm so glad Justice is somewhere warm and not outside here.

They are still asleep, but when the wake up we will bundle up and go see Santa at the Mall!!

Then Lincoln and I will put together the goodie bags for his bday party. He has been involved in all the planning processes so far which is fun. We went last night and he got to pick out all the "goodies" for the bags, and will be able to stuff them today. He is an excited almost 3 yr old! Party in 2 days.

Tomorrow he will go to a friends bday party at Chuck E Cheese....
Baby's up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. He's such a big boy. Wish we could be there for his party.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there but a lot of his friends and him will have fun. I'll see you all in a few weeks. Have a great party tomorrow Lincoln! We love you!!