Monday, December 25

Santa

In case you were wondering, yes, Santa brought me everything on my list plus much much more!! Thanks Santa!! I love this IPOD thing, I'm listening to Tony Bennet as we speak. I bought Ron the new Tony Bennett CD: Duets. It is awesome. This CD celebrates his 80th bday, and he sings a duet with 19 different artist (ex.. Barb Streisand, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Dixie Chicks, etc......).

Overall, it was a fantastic Christmas. The boy's have been so excited playing with the new toys, ALL day long.... We had a fantastic Turkey dinner, made once again by Nanny, yummy bachlava for dessert, took Daniel to the airport, read the Christmas Story from the bible, and just spent the day being a family.... I loved it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to LOVE the ipod!! Everytime you hear a song on the radio that you love, you can download just that one song. Takes about 5 seconds and it's all yours! You'll need to get an adapter so you can play it in your vehicle.