Thursday, September 24

My Little Ranger

Lawson finally had his 1st T-ball game last night, after the 1st 3 being rained out. It was great, he loved it and did excellent. I almost forgot how "entertaining" it was to watch 3 yr olds play T-ball. I think everyone had a good laugh. I didn't really get any still pictures, because I was videotaping the game for Ron to watch since he was out of town. I dug up a picture of Lincoln's 1st T-ball game, he was also on the Rangers and was the same age... Similarities???

1st Picture is Lawson
Here's Lincoln...



3 comments:

Tom said...

Looks like Lawson got his game face from his big brother. That's neat seeing those two pics together. Sounds like the game was a lot of fun. Go Rangers!!!

Tiffany said...

Adorable and fun! Your little lima bean is looking like a little person these days. Exciting, exciting!!!

Auntie YaYa, Aldo, Taco, and BoBO said...

cutie boys in blue