Saturday, September 12

Interview with a 5 yr old

What do you like about Kindergarten?
Lincoln: I like reading the books there, and I like to make pictures there. Today I made a picture for my mommy. I like riding the bus home, because I get to look at all the houses. OK ask me another question.

Do you miss Lawson when you are gone?
Lincoln: Yes, I do and when I get home I always asked him what he did, and I look at all his work he did at his school. I love looking at his work from school, today it was a picture of a tree with ten apples on it.

Whats your favorite:
Book: Ice Age and Shark Book in 3D
TV show: Peep, but I don't get to watch it anymore b/c I'm at school. And Fairy Odd Parents.
Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Ice Cream: Vanilla
Animal: Skunk, dog and cat

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I think an astronaut or a builder. If I'm a builder I'll have to watch Bob the Builder and Handy Manny, but I don't like those shows.

How many kids do you want when you grow up? 3 or 4 or 5

If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
That mommy would start warming up my chocolate milk again.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think it's sweet that he likes to look at Lawson's school work!! What a good brother!