Wednesday, August 26

More Back to School Pics

Lincoln waiting for the bus this am, with all the pretty girls.

Bye Bye Lincoln. See you in EIGHT hours. sniff sniff


This is how worn out they were last night. It was only about 6pm. We had just gotten back from getting ice cream at Baskin Robbins... I don't know why they were almost asleep in the foyer!


Playing together when Lincoln got home. Lawson missed his Bubby.

Lawson waiting for Lincoln to come home on the bus.

PS: Why are my pictures coming out "grainy" looking when I put them on my blog?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I don't know anyone who has 1st, 2nd, and 3rd day school pictures!

Not sure why the pics are grainy...did you accidentally change the resolution?

Anonymous said...

How is the bus ride working out for lincoln...are the kiddos nice....cute picture of them sleeping...muah,...,miss ya's...reaah