Monday, September 29

Swimming and Gingerbread Men

Monday's have been dubbed by me as "indoor swimming day". I'm really trying to stick with my goal of keeping them swimming year round. Even in December!! For the past 3 Monday evenings (after dinner) we have gone up to the Flower Mound activity center. Lincoln jumps off the diving board 25 times and goes down the slide 25 times.... Lawson swims in the pool with his life vest on... And I just get to sit out and watch them.... We are usually the only ones there so they have their own personal 2 lifeguards... Then I bring their PJ's, so they can shower there and put them on.... The pool closes at 8pm, so we return home tired, showered and ready for bed at 8:30. Love it.

Today I took them to the Hilton Grapevine Hotel to swim all morning... Then we came home for lunch and we baked and decorated Gingerbread Men cookies. They aren't just for Christmas are they???
Lincoln is our little chef who always wants to be cooking/baking..... and he is good!!

so now they are off to nap time, and I need to clean up this mess and start on dinner!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is swimming at the hotel still from joans Key?

Jackson4 said...

Tell Lincoln those were some VERY YUMMY ginger bread men! He's such a sweet boy, we're blessed to have him!