Sunday, September 7

Lost and Found


Here is the before during and after of our cookie experience this week.


It was Lincoln's idea to make cookies for the lady who returned our dog, Lucky.


Lucky was lost for about 5 hours... She was found at the pond by our house, and followed a lady home for 4 blocks... Anyway, she didn't have her tags on b/c we just bought a new collar and hadn't transferred them to her yet... So for awhile we thought we would never be able to find Lucky. We had to do the whole posting signs thing... we reported her missing to the Humane Society and just 15 minutes later someone called the Humane Society to report a found dog... So we had a happy ending to our doggie drama. It was an eventful day for us.


We brought her home, put her tags on, and made some Cowboy Cookies!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you found her. I know it can be very sad. I remember when I lived with Sue and CJ got lost for a few days. I went out in the middle of the night, Tommy drove and walked around with me and we finally found CJ one night when I was using a flashlight and saw his eyes looking underneath a fence right next door. I was never so happy. I also had flyers out. I bet the lady loved those cookies! Lincoln makes the best!!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad Lucky was so lucky!! Lincoln is such a sweet kid!!

Courtney said...

Lincoln reminds me so much of Matthew. He even likes to cook like Matthew.

Tiffany said...

so glad for the happing ending. We would be devastated if we lost one of our kidimals. You should post the cowboy cookie recipe. Yum!