Monday, September 15

Auntie Ya Ya's Blog....Hmmmm

I found this post over at my SIL's blog...
LOL
(I always call her back!!!)

This was a good laugh.....for all that know my brother Ron...you all know that he is hard to contact via phone....and he rand cynthia rarely call back.....since cynthia and him are busy all the time... getting ahold of them is like waiting to talk to a victoria secret customer sales representative to discuss your a credit card bill....and being transfered to china to another automated service....So, today.....when I called Ron and he actually answered....this is what I hear "hey ray, I'm gonna call you back in FIVE minutes....Do you think you can actually pick up your phone this time....Im like...LOL....Ron is saying this to me! funny, Ron...really funny...lol ;)
Posted by Auntie YaYa & The Pug at
11:15 AM 0 comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...lol...dont be haten on me now......yaya