Friday, February 29

Vacation, Can't Wait

Looking forward to our Florida vacation. The boys and I will get to vacation for TWO WEEKS on the beach.... Ron will meet us there for one of the weeks. We can't wait. I have just enough time to prepare to fit into my swim suit....

Today we are going on an event with a group.... Peter Piper Pizza. We have a group tour for the kids, and they get to make there very own pizza to eat..... That reminds me that I need to pack my camera. We aren't going to make it to Lincoln's pictures. We all slept in....

2 comments:

cwmomof3 said...

I'm so jealous of your upcoming vacation. Ya'll are going to have so much fun. Anyway, I have some blogging questions for you. How do you get the bullets on your book list? Is there a way to save all the polls without having them listed on the side? When your brother printed it for you did the page elements on the side print too?

Courtney said...

That sounds like it will be a blast. The boys are going to love it.