Tuesday, February 5

Benefits

OK, Just to let you know some of the benefits of my last post.
We just paid off my school loan (graduate school) that I have been paying since
I graduated with my Master's degree in 1998. TEN yrs ago....
Wow, 10 yrs to pay that off...
Thanks Ron for making that last payment.

AND we are happy to say that we continue to have no more credit card debt since our

first year of marriage.

Wouldn't it be great to have a house paid off...... Is this a possibility?? Has anyone done this??

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like you guys have a great plan. Good luck!!! I love getting things pay off. If we continue with our current plan and stay here we will have the house paid off by 2014. I can't imagine not having a monthly mortgage payment. What will I do with all that extra money? Probably put it in retirement...so boring...

Tiffany said...

My parents recently paid of their house.

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to have my student loans paid off...you're lucky!! I'd also love to have the house paid off. One day!