Friday, February 22

FFF

Today is Flip Flop Friday. First, I watch my neighbors 2 boys for 2 hrs, then she watches L & L for 2 hours. Today, I will utilize my time to go get my hair cut, and hopefully run a couple of other errands.

This afternoon, we look forward to the twins (Maddie and Ryan) and baby sister Tori coming over for a couple of hours while Cara and Mike enjoy a dinner out, alone.... Looking forward to it Cara!! (Cara has been my friend for the past almost TWENTY YEARS!!). We went to college (sorority) together, then after college we were roommates, and now life long friends.... She has twins the same age as Lincoln so it's been a blessing to live close together again so our kiddo's can grow up together....

Anyway, the (other) boys are about to be here... We are ready for them...
We love company over here..... Please come....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You getting your hair doen at the same place as you did in december....did you color it?? Reaah

cwmomof3 said...

Sorry we couldn't make it tonight. Tori got put on an antibiotic but was negative for the flu, thank goodness.