Friday, January 18

Fun Friday

Friday:
1. We started the day off by getting Lawson's 2 year old pics made. See below, super adorable...
2. Then we went to Chick fil a looking for the veggie tales, not there, play area was closed for cleaning, bummer.
3. Came home, Nanny watched the boys while Mommy met Daddy for a lunch date. yummy.
4. We have snow flurries today. Nothing sticking to the ground, but saw huge white flakes falling from the sky. Haven't seen them at home yet, but when I was driving out there.
5. Looking forward to a nice and relaxing (possible????) weekend. Enjoy Yours...
6. By the way, guess what I got in the MAIL today?? My brother backed up and downloaded the WHOLE flower mound four blog. Let me tell you that was not an easy task. It is 2 years worth of this kind of thing, random ramblings, pictures, and 1000 entries!!! Thank You Tom. It's nice to have a computer genius in the family....

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh. This is such a good picture. I need to go have Bristol's done.

Anonymous said...

Lawson is such a beautiful boy!! So is Lincoln!! And Bristol! And Matthew! And Lauren!

The Wilson Crew said...

I have GOT to have one of these!!! Please tell me how to get one made from the blog. I do not have a great printer...

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Joanna
WOW,what a climber.
Can't wait to see him in person

Aunt Joanna said...

Lawson is a very handsome