Wednesday, January 30

Firsts

There is a first time for everything. Today was my first time to successfully bake 2 loaves of homemade bread. Come on over for dinner tonight and try a piece, you won't be disappointed...

Lawson and I also baked a loaf of banana bread. Not for the 1st time. Mommy's little helper #2. Both boys love the kitchen, we spend a lot of time there. (and yes, notice the hair cut...bangs too short, may go for a cute bowl cut next time...)

Lincoln made a batch of blue jello all by himself. First time. Boy was eating that for a snack a hit. Lincoln said "mommy, when I touch this jello it feels like your belly".... Hello??? I just had 2 kids, and yes my tummy is still a bit jello-y...

We stayed at home all day and enjoyed our home, but tonight I'll drop Lincoln off at AWANA and take Lawson to a make up gymnastics class...








4 comments:

Courtney said...

I wish we could make it for dinner. The Bread looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

The bread looks delish!! I can almost see the steam coming from it!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could try some of the bread...it looks awesome!! Lawson's haircut looks cute.

Tiffany said...

mmmmmmmmmm looks delicous and very well made :) One of my shower gifts was Barefoot Contessa at Home. There is a bread recipe in there you may like. Love the haircut.