Thursday, October 14

Just can't get it right!

So I have yet to master the home made pizza thing. Tonight the boys and I attempted to make home made dough, yet once again. It turned out (once again) too crispy on the outer rims and too dough-y in the center. I just can't get it right, but I try and try again with no luck.

Then..... I had a thought. I need a Pizza Stone!!! That's my solution!!! So then come's another great thought.... here is a great idea for the person who drew my name for Secret Santa (for our family get together)! Hint Hint Hint (if this person happen's to be one of my blog readers....)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh mercy, I hope Santa brings you a pizza stone. We love our homemade pizza! Yum.

Anonymous said...

We love making homemade pizza too! We use a stone and it is awesome! If you like bbq, we go to our local favorite bbq joint and buy pulled pork, and then we do bbq sauce (usually a maple or honey sauce) a layer of pulled pork and then cover it with smokey cheddar cheese. It is soooo good! :) Iris