Thursday, October 21

Joy's of Motherhood

Decided to tackle taking the 3 boys out to dinner by myself, which I have done plenty of times without a problem. Tonight, for some reason, my evening wasn't flowing so well. While we were sitting at the dinner table at the restaurant, Lawson had one of those rubbery hand grabbers (only those with boys know what I am talking about), well, he caught the baby's baby food (peaches) with his rubber hand causing it to drop on the floor and splattering up ALL over me, and at the same EXACT moment I was putting a spoonful of nasty green pea's in the baby's mouth... He decided to sneeze causing the nasty green pea's to spew out ALL over my face and hair. I won't even go into the rest of the evening because to be honest I'd rather just not waste any more time to get into my cozy bed....
Let's just say... Oh, what a night!

No comments: