Saturday, October 16

Auntie Sue Sue Visits FM5

My sister (Sue) came into town for the weekend. I think we have kept her pretty busy. We started the day off with an 8am soccer game! Lawson did well (9 goals), but the other team beat them... Then the boys and I took her to some garage sales, a local horse ranch, a small airport where we like to eat lunch and watch the planes take off and land, toy store shopping-Elmo was visiting!- lasagna dinner. She will be taking off in the morning, it was great seeing her even if it was for a short visit!
Lincoln decided he was "too old" to be calling her Auntie Sue Sue any more. He said now it's Aunt Susan. (he has refused to call me Mommy since he was 2! It's "too baby-ish" so I'm Mom). It's just funny to hear him..... Excuse me, Aunt Susan....

No comments: