Wednesday, April 7

Last Day

Today marks the very last day of being pregnant. Ever. I'm a bundle of nerves for some reason (???). I can't eat or drink after midnight tonight, and I check into the hospital at 7:30 am in order for them to start my induction process. Hoping for a quick and painfree (possible??) labor. I'm actually ok with the pain, but am hoping more for the "quick" labor, please no 24 hr labor like with Lincoln. Lawson's was 15 hrs or so, so I'm hoping this one is even quicker!
I'm on the way to pick up my Mom from the airport!!

You can leave your time and weight predictions!!
Mine is: 7 lbs 4oz at 3:45pm.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I hope you have a super quick labor too. So excited.

Jenny said...

Yeah!! So excited for your family! My guess is 7 lb 15 oz and born at 3:22 pm

Courtney said...

Many prayers. We'll be thinking of you all. My guess is 7lbs 2oz and born at 8:26pm.

Tom said...

8 lbs 3 oz at 5:38 pm, wish we could meet him tomorrow, we will try to get there very soon. Will say lots of prayers for you and the baby.

Bristol said...

3 lbs 6 oz @ 4:45

The Wilson Crew said...

I'm thinking of you!! Can't wait to see pix of Lennox. I guess 8 pounds 2 ounces at 11:40 am