Thursday, April 22

2 weeks old today!!

I need all of our prayer warriors out there to pray that little Lennox can put on some weight... Had his 2 week check up today. He's perfect, but his weight is still only 7lbs 1 oz. He should be back up to his birth weight by now, 7lbs 9oz.
Dr recommended supplementing with some formula, I'm going to try to give him 1 oz after each nursing and see how that goes.
She also discovered that he has a "hip click" in one of his hips, and referred him to get a sonogram on his hip to check for hip displasia. If he has it, it can be treated with some kind of brace for 2 weeks...
Other than that, he's perfect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for him Cynthia. Love seeing all of the pictures! Iris

Jodi said...

I just ran across your blog. You have adorable children. Your newest addition to your family will be in my prayers, hopefully he can put on a few pounds. :)

Jenny said...

Drink Baby Drink!