Wednesday, April 29

home sweet home

We've come home and are safe and sound.
2 week vacations are Fun, but the couple days afterward are the downfall... But entirely worth it.
We had a blast. Thank You to Nanny and Grandpa Dave for all the hospitality... the loads and loads of laundry done for us, the endless supply of meals and food, but most of all the love and the great company. It was great also visiting with Grandma Joan, Ray Ray and Aldo, and Ms. Mary.
We came home with many many many great memories, many pictures, great tans, etc.... But I didn't come home with a camera, I ruined it on the beach... So I am camera shopping.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Get a camera quick- I like my daily dose of the boys!!! Let me know if you decide to make a last minute run to Houston. We would love to have you (but understand totally about recovering after being away from home). I'll put a couple of treat bags in the mail for the boys.