Tuesday, April 7

The Groceries

Loving Life Right Now... The boys now unload my groceries 100% by themselves. This a BIG help, I shop once a week and usually have tons of groceries... and have always hated unloading them. Of course when Ron is home he unloads... But I have always struggled with juggling the boys and unloading the bags. This is great!!!

Also, Lincoln has now been trained to take over my pooper scoooper job. This is also very good news, as this was another one of my least liked chores. And of course, he loves it. For now.

So, as the kids get older and older, life just keeps getting better! Of course I am one of those moms that make their kids do too many chores. But hey, it is teaching them responsibility, they love it, it helps me out, and they get 25 cents for every chore they do!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I support that...lol...chores are a good idea...25cents is even better...lol...yaya

Jen said...

I remember having to bring in the bags and bags of groceries from the car when we were younger!