Sunday, April 26

Feeling Lucky

Tomorrow is our last full day here in Florida, after a 14 day stay. Knock on wood, but I feel so fortunate that we have survived this vacation without any major injuries, broken bones, ER visits, illnesses, or even sunburns!!
Of course we did have:
one sliver in foot that needed removal by nurse ray ray, one migraine (me), one strained back muscle (me), one strained groin muscle from doing splits on beach (Lincoln), bite on one back and a bruise on the other (given by each other), one dog bite on the butte, bloodshot eyes x 3 days (lawson), weird looking rash on foot (Laws), motion sickness from rides at universal studios (me). One ingrown toenail.
Ok ok ok, as I am writing this I'm feeling that we weren't as lucky as I was at 1st envisioning... But still no broken bones is a good thing! Boys will be boys, this is pretty much a norm for us.

No comments: