Thursday, April 9

E.B.

OK, So Santa lives in the North Pole. Where does the Easter Bunny live? I need to learn these things! Lincoln is too "practical" and already seems like he doesn't believe in the Easter Bunny. He just thinks it is "too funny" to imagine a gigantic bunny delivering easter baskets. Maybe it's because we have a bunny. He keeps telling me that he doesn't believe in the Easter Bunny, and he is 5!!!
And I am a horrible "liar" so this doesn't help. But, hey tell me where he lives!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Good question. When you figure it out let me know. I keep trying to explain the meaning of Easter to Bristol but she just thinks we are having a birthday party for the Easter Bunny...How did a bunny and eggs get involved in Easter in the first place?? I think Lincoln is on to something. Smart kid!!

Jen said...

Yikes. That's a hard one. That Lincoln is just too smart for his own good!!!