Monday, November 17

Park Morning

Today was one of those perfect park days. Sunny and low 70's. Put the boys in the bike trailer and rode over to the duck pond/park. We met up with another stay at home mom and 2 kids who just moved here 2 weeks ago. We met each other online, long story, but today we met in person!! Anyways, we ended up staying for a couple of hours after our new friends left... The boys had a blast. Me too.


Who needs snow to make a snow angel??? Here the boys are making Texas Snow Angels!!












I thought this picture was funny because his piggy toe's hit my camera!









4 comments:

Tiffany said...

these are great photos. Makes me want to play outside. It's been really cold here. Highs in the 30s and 40s, snow in the mountains but not quite where we are yet.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the boys had a lot of fun. I'm surprised they're not too big for the bike bug!

Courtney said...

Great pics. I can't wait to see the boys (and you and Ron too)!!!

Anonymous said...

hello lincster and Lawsy....the park is still a fun place to be huh...look at those BIG toes....lol...I cant wait to give you big hugs...yaya