Monday, November 24

Just Five Thoughts

1. Celestial Seasoning Sleepy Time Hot Tea. Try It!!! I swear this stuff knocks me out at night. I drink it before I go to bed, and I totally crash. Maybe it's psychological, but I really think it works. Add some honey, mmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzz.

2. You know those Goldfish crackers? They know make them coated in chocolate. Very addicting, can't eat just one they are just that good. You can find them at Target with the Christmas candy. Not sure if it's just a Christmas thing, hope not, those things are great!!!

3. Last week, I planned a Moms night out for my MOPS table. We went and ate a yummy dinner at Blue Goose then walked over to the movie theatre and watched The Secret Life of Bee's. Wow, dinner AND a movie... haven't done that since I've been a mom. It was fun, but I was in shock that movie's cost $9.50 now!!!

4. Lincoln spent the whole day today at his friends Taylor's house today. I think he had a blast over there!!

5. We will be hosting Thanksgiving over at OUR HOUSE!!! We will have a dinner of TEN. Can't wait to see the Fam.... My mom and Herb, Courtney, Tom, Bristol, Danlyn, and then us four.

No comments: