Thursday, July 3

No Phone Story

Apparantly there have been some bets on the reason my phone is broken.
No funny story on the broken phone. It's just it's time to go bye bye. That thing has gone through ALOT in the past 1.5 yr. Considering that I share it with a 2yr old and a 4yr old. I couldn't count the times it's been dropped on the floor, thrown, chewed on, stepped on, ran over, etc, etc... Needless to say, I have to take some responsibility for it not working. When I took it in, they said the sensor said it was submerged in water. I'm sure it was.
So, I got my new phone in the mail today, off ebay, and hope to get it activated in the next 24 hrs. It only has to last me (us) 6months when I will be eligible for a free phone from Verizon. Then I will put it back on ebay for sale... Or give it to Nanny if she still needs it.

No comments: