Tuesday, July 29

Are you smarter than a 4 year old?

I'm going to start doing a version of my old Sunday Six questions, and it will be called "Are you smarter than a 4 year old", and I will randomly post these. Feel free to copy and paste and have your child, or husband, or whatever, answer them:

Today's theme is HEAT...

1. What does "Hot" mean?
Lincoln: Something that you can't touch because it will burn you.
Lawson: Hot

2. How hot is it today?
Lincoln: Like 70 degree's (I wish)
Lawson: Hot outside. Sun.

3. Do you like it better hot or cold outside, why?
Lincoln: Cold. Because if it's hot then you need sunglasses and I don't really love that.
Lawson: Cold!! I like the snow!

4. What kinds of things do you do when it's hot outside?
Lincoln: Drink lemonade, snow cones, play inside, play computer, thats what I do.
Lawson: Go swimming... go under water.

5. What makes it Hot outside?
Lincoln: The sun. It shines down. God.
Lawson: I don't know... The Sun!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

They are smart little boys! I'm glad that Lawson is able to give responses now!

Courtney said...

hmmm...I wonder how Bristol would answer. I may have to steal your questions and do this with Bristol. They always say the funniest things. I'll give it a try.