Wednesday, July 16

Cucumber Water and Coffee Ice Cubes

I guess Cucumber water is a pretty popular thing. I got this idea from another blog, and I love it. Just chop a few cucumber pieces and put it in your bottled water for a cheap healthy refreshing summer drink. I like to add a bit of strawberries. Other idea's to add were a leaf of mint, lemon, lime, get creative. The cucumber chunks can be reused. Make it in advance and let it sit in the fridge for awhile for more cucumber taste....


Another idea I borrowed from a blog that we like is: don't throw away good coffee leftovers. Put the coffee in ice cube trays, and use later when making iced coffee drinks. Ron and I make a lot of iced coffee drinks on the weekend, so now we have "coffee cubes" to use. Come visit and I will make you an iced coffee drink!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck on the cucumber drink!!!

Jennifer said...

I'll be there next week...I'll be expecting a fancy iced coffee with coffee cubes!! :)

Anonymous said...

That rocks...great idea....love it..yaya