Wednesday, July 30

The FM Bro's


Those of you that have had the pleasure of spending any amount of time with the FM Boys, know that they are quite different. It's amazing that 2 brothers can have such different personalities. Both Great, but different none the less. Fortunately, they are still able to play well together, and that just keeps getting better and better as they get older. They have been playing a lot due to being stuck inside since the heat. I'm like no more computer, no more TV, you guys go in your rooms and play.... I put them in their separate rooms and they end up in one together. Today, they were playing some kind of mystery treasure hunt: Lincoln had a map and they were looking for this hidden treasure under moms blankets, in dads closet, outside... they ended up digging a hole in the front yard (shhh don't tell Daddy) bc that is where the map told them the treasure was. Great imaginations.... I took this picture when they were playing TOGETHER on the computer which is a rare occasion: they usually argue on whose turn it is and I have to end up setting timers....Anyway, when I saw this picture I liked it, but just saw both of their different personalities shining through...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

They are such awesome little boys!! I love both their personalities...I'm glad they are their own individuals.