Thursday, December 6

Work Party

Ron is throwing a Christmas Party for his employee's and families. So, as the "boss's wife", I get to assist in organizing the party.

FIRST: I rented a Santa to come to the party to pass out presents to the kids, and just visit with them for an hour. So, what do you think the going rate is by the hour to rent a Santa??? Well, surprising so the going rate here in Dallas is $200.00 and hour!!! I got about 15 quotes, and this was the rate everyone was charging.... So, I guess the Santa business is a good one to be in this time of year!! I went with the same company we used last year.... Apparently we have one of the most realistic Santa's in the DFW area...

NEXT: I have a list of 24 kids names (gender and ages), and this weekend I get the company credit card, and a shopping I will go.... I did this last year, and it was fun for me.... Then I will have to wrap all 24 gifts.

THEN: I will buy and fill 24 stockings with goodies....

I'll let you know how this goes!!!

By the way, since Lawson has been sick all week, we cancelled ALL our activities and have been spending EVERY day at home.... You know how this drives us crazy, and we are missing tons of fun things, BUT we need to get our little one ALL better before the holidays.... That's why it was nice to get out to dinner with friends last night...

No comments: