Wednesday, December 12

Cute????

Ok, I have a new idea for a family dog. I went to someones house last night that had a labradoodle, a cross between a Lab and a full sized poodle. Now this was the cutest and sweetest dog I have ever seen.... Hers had hair this long and it was really curly.... Adorable. .... And the best part, these types of dogs DO NOT SHED at all. She highly recommended a labradoodle, she said this was the easiest dog to care for...... Any thoughts??? Oh yeah, she has 5 kids including a 2 year old, and she said this dog is just awesome with her kiddo's....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her face...it's so sweet!! Even though she says it's the easiest dog to take care of, remember that it takes training and patience to get to that point (unless you adopt an adult dog that's already trained).

cwmomof3 said...

Seriously, do you REALLY want to try to have a dog again? You're like me with dogs, I just don't see it happening! This one IS cute though!