Saturday, December 1

Christmeas MeMe

Christmas MeMe
For you other bloggers out there, copy and paste...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, pre lit... We want to go to a tree farm next year and cut down our own.
3. When do you put up the tree? Weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? ASAP, I get tired of it and want to move on
5. Do you like eggnog? Me, no way but Ron LOVES that stuff...
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember getting lots and lots and lots of gifts, but when I was little my favorite thing would be the AVON goodies in my stocking, like chapstick... My mom would always make at least one homemade thing for all of us, loved that, always amazed at what she could make: she made me a homemade cabbage patch doll...with matching PJ's to some my mom had made me that were my favorite pair: still remember those...
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup, my sister Sue gave one to me probably 15 years ago that I still use, and the kiddo's have the Little People nativity scene.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Ron, lately I have to take back everything... He used to be easy, but recently....
9. Easiest person to buy for? Reaah and Jen, I know their taste... And Bristol.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? That's a hard one, let me think about it.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Day after Thanksgiving mailed out 120.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Start picking things up in November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mother in laws Bachlava
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear...
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home, we will travel the weekend after. We have out of towners from NY coming!!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yup
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Normally an angel, but Ron didn't want her up this year, we are looking for a star: You know how much we love stars...
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning after coffee and some breakfast...
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Wearing shorts in December in Texas... The added stress...The extra clutter around the house...
23. What I love most about Christmas? Giving: I love buying and giving presents. Having fun with traditions for the kids: trying to implement lots this year. Christmas Music, getting cards with photo's on them, seeing family and friends, sweaters on the boys, holiday cheer in the air, cookies without feeling guilty, seeing the Christmas lit up, seeing the boys so excited, all this and still remembering that Jesus is the reason for the season!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#23. that used to be me as well. But i discovered the flat screen TV, PS2, Wall Art, Mavi and Guess Jeans, BCBG clutch, Aveda Makeup, VS really comfortable ya knows. However, i like to buy for the nephews and neices.

Anonymous said...

did i just say neices...there are not any....but maybe its my ESP.