Monday, June 11

School, Etc

Tomorrow is Lincoln's FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL. Of course, he is soooooo excited, mommy has mixed feelings of "letting him grow up", but I'll let you know how it goes. It is from 9-12. What are Lawson and I going to do???

Health: Lincoln is ALOT better. He even made it to Win Kids for his class this morning. Wow, those antibiotics really kicked in. Lawson and Lincoln still have lingering coughs, but are good to go. Ron says he "thinks he is coming out of it", but now Mommy is sick. Who takes care of Mommy when she is sick??

Lawson has THREE back molars coming in all at once, OUCH....

Lincoln got his HAIR CUT today. I wanted it long, Ron wants it short. Daddy's always have the final say I guess. But at least it is a NICE styled cut, pic to follow. I like it ALOT better than the buzz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool I cant wait to see his haircut. Does it still look kinda long though? The buzz was a little much I have to agree...Sorry Ron, but it's true. Luv ya all. I know "it's not a true buzz cut" we all know what that looks like now dont we Ron! LOL...

Anonymous said...

Lincoln, you have something special in the box that I sent to your dad. I hope you like it. You will have to call me and let me know what you think. Congrads on your 1st day of Pre-School.

Anonymous said...

Poor Lawson...new molars AND sick. Yuck. I hope you all feel better soon!!