Wednesday, June 20

Bon Voyage

BYE BYE From Lawson!!





BYE BYE Aunt Jen. Thanks for coming to see us. We had a great time, sorry about ALL the drama (Jen had to experience tornado sirens at 2am, Lawsons ER and stitches experience, vomit in the crib, pee on the floor, Lawson playing in his poop, boys playing in mud and bunches of other yucky things, being sprayed by Lincoln by the hose, our compter crashed from a virus, 2 places we went to were closed down, being lost in Dallas, teething babies, allergies in toddlers, need I say more??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun!!!

Belle Of Santa Fe said...

wow!!!!!!!!!! i hope she liked her stay lol

Anonymous said...

LOL Are you kidding me! That is a lot to happen in a couple days. I'm sure that it was well worth it though.

Anonymous said...

I had a blast...and I have lots of stories to tell!! I just hope I'm not banned because I'm bad luck! : ) I miss you all already!