Friday, June 29

Congrats in Order

CONGRATS TO REAAH AND JEREMY WHO ARE NOW ENGAGED
(and new puppy owners!!)
Reaah: You will be a beautiful bride and a great wife
Jeremy: Welcome to the Family, Look forward to lots of FUN and you will fit right in...
Can't wait to see you guys walk down the aisle. Any idea's on dates?? Send pics please, so I can't post them here!!
(Reaah is Ron's younger sister, and my WONDERFUL sister in law who is like a BIO sister to me...) BTW, I guess it's a good thing you weren't here in
TX this week!!
We are so excited for you, neither one of us could sleep last
night after hearing the good news.
More Details Please Reaah....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Im glad I'm not the only one who couldnt sleep.i had a very long work day on friday. ( the dog is on my lap and it wont let me type fast. ) i have no idea how you do this with kids running around. Anyways. thanks for the congradualtions. Im sure you had looks of shock on your faces that we were actually engaged. i can just see it now. I love you botha nd hope that my relationship with jeremy will blossom just as yours and Ronnies has. I love you both a lot. Totally miss you all. Love my nephews and cant wait to get advice and help with this. There are tow possible options for a wedding. One being on a secluded beach at a vacation spot and the other one being in NY. which sounds better??? the beach right. Well. I have to take the dog out...