Monday, June 25

Highlights

Lincoln is going to Vacation Bible School again this week. Emily, his friend, invited him to go with her to her church, sooo it is every night this week from 6-9PM. Darla and I will take turns dropping off and picking up. He is there right now, and I know him and Emily are in the same class, I know he will have a blast, he loves Bible School!! It's a bit quiet around here w/o him at night...But, Ron and I got to spoil Lawson with some time.

Ron worked from home today, which was nice. He was able to go to Lincoln's gymnastics with us, then we all went to lunch at Lifes a Beach, which is a new restaurant with a beach atmosphere, and the kids get to play in the sand, it was awesome...

LA LA will be here for a 10 day vacation in July. We are looking forward to lots of fun, and lots of babysitting, lol.... LA LA, I think we are going to go to SIX FLAGS while you are here!!! Matthew, when are you coming??? BTW, Did I mention that my not so little nephew is a LIFEGUARD at Schlitterbaun??? Also, did I mention that my sister, SUSAN, got a huge promotion as PRINCIPAL of her school?? She will do great, she is such principal material...

THANK YOU to Uncle Tom for helping us out on our computer situation...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I saw a sign at a local church that said VBS 6-9...I thought I had read it wrong. That seems late for little kids. Heck, that would be late for me! : )

Anonymous said...

ok wait hold back it up i will be doing wat i dont think i will be babysitting alot i lost my touch