Monday, January 1

WOW Lincoln

Last night, Lincoln was able to have his 1st overnighter. He packed his own suitcase with what he thought he needed, and he went to spend the night at Nanny and Grandpa Dave's. Apparantly he did great!!

Today, Lincoln went with his Daddy to the Cotton Bowl here in Dallas. It was a bit cold, but they enjoyed themselves!! Pictures Ron??

Last night for NYE, we cooked up a feast here including steaks and seafood.... Ron and I rented a movie, Breakup with Jennifer Anisten after Lincoln left, and we actually made it up until after midnight (barely) , and I just woke up from a nap for recovery...

We are getting for FEAST number 2 here in just a bit, then head out for dessert...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun night. I actually stayed up until almost 2:30...what a rare thing for me! I'm usually out by 10:30!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

It does sound like you had and are having a good day and also last night. I wasn't feeling well last night and had to be at work at 6am so I was in bed at 8:30!! Happy new year everyone!!

Anonymous said...

hey. Jeremy and I just rented that movie and watched it with his sisiter and brother in law on Saturday night. Had a different kind of ending...