Saturday, January 20

MC D'S

So, who would of thought I could enjoy a 2 1/2 visit to McDonald's on a Friday night? Well, Lincoln and I had to get out tonight, and I wanted to get him some exercise, so I took him up to the play place, where he ran around just as planned with a little girl he met there. Meanwhile, I read half of a GREAT book. It was soooo nice. Nice, easy, independent age!! The 2 kiddo's were the only ones in there, and he literally ran around for the 2.5 hours with no breaks.... He could barely walk by the time we left.....
BTW: Great Book: The Memory Keeper's Daughter, a true page turner, I can't put it down...

BONUS:
Ron set me up with a new computer right here in kitchen at my little desk nook, it is perfect!! I'll be able to do a lot more, and I think I'd like Lincoln to be doing his things right here so I can supervise him a bit more.... He really starts browsing the internet, and you never know what you can run into..... This computer should help to keep up with ebay more, I can be doing little things while I am in the kitchen cooking, etc....
Thanks RON!!

On Friday, we took Grandma to us to Lincoln's gymnastics, then headed over to Grapevine Mills mall where we ate, rode merry go round, shopped. We met Ron out for dinner at Bari's, a local fave of ours. All was well at first, but things got bad quickly and I had to quickly take off with the boys. We just have to take a break from eating out for awhile, Lawson does not do well, then Lincoln starts feeding in to get attention, yuck.... Rather stay home and pick up sushi or order a pizza, for now.... Ron started coming down with his sickness last night anyways....

REAAH: Thanks for the baby scrubs, TOO CUTE:::: Pics to follow, and Lincoln loves waking up from his nap to open the letter from you....

NIGHTY NITE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...I was wondering if you got those scrubs! Glad to hear that grandma is having fun with the boys. They are such a blast to have as entertainment. Has grandma been putting your hair in up do's. Are you having morning coffee with her like "ole times". You have to have her make her marinara sauce for you....or chicken divine. Cant wait to see the pictures of the little M.D. Dont ever get rid of the scrubs....we'll pass them through the family. I'm glad lincoln enjoyed his letter...Love you all. Miss you all. Take care and try to stay healthy.