Wednesday, January 10

Our Little photographer


This weekend, Lincoln took my cell phone, put in in camera mode, went over to Bristol and took this picture, perfectly centered and saved the picture. Wow, maybe photography is his niche. He takes Aunt Jen's digital camera and takes good pictures.
Needless to say, I am getting him that Fisher Price Digital camera, but it's still sold out. This camera let's them take up to 60 pictures, and then download them to the computer. How fun!! Our little photographer!!
By the way, the only reason the pic is fuzzy is because it was taken by my cell phone....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is really good with your cell phone. Did I tell you that the message he left on my phone was marked urgent? He's a genius, I say!! Maybe he'll be the next Steve Jobs.