Monday, January 15

Not Fair

Why oh why do the ONLY two shows I watch, now fall on the same exact night at the same exact time..... Now this is bad luck.... Then the rest of the week I don't have anything to watch.
Now on Sunday's, Apprentice and DH both come on at 8:00!! And I don't have tivo or dvr or a working VCR..... So, Ron and I watch Apprentice together, and I can watch DH on abc.com some other time during the week. Sometime in February, my 3rd watched show will start up again, LOST.
But in the meantime, I may have to give in to getting the DVR. Then you don't have to watch all the commercials we complained about the whole time last night while we watched apprentice. I guess that's how Trump makes all his money... It literally was about 50% show and 50% commercials......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone (almost) I know has a DVR and they LOVE it. I think I would love it, too, except Mark is trying to hold out on the cable thing. Oh well. I think it's only about $4 a month. I think it would be worth it. You can set it to record a certain show for an entire episode. No looking for a spare tape!

Anonymous said...

Cynthia, You are so funny!! But i completely understand. Jeremy has DVR and it is a huge "Show saver". That way you dont have to time your life around TV shows....you can watch them as you want.