Wednesday, January 10

Typical PlayDay

Here are pics from today's typical play time:


Band Aid on neck from a Tricycle accident. He didn't want to take it off tonight not only b/c it would hurt, but also b/c he enjoyed all day everyone asking him what happened....



Lawson enjoys lounging on his new Elmo couch reading books, or putting the money in the piggy bank. Once he figured out how to put them in, he can't get enough of it: doing it over and over....



___________________________________________________________________

Today we went to our Community Bible Study, it was a great study. Boys did great.


Went to lunch afterwards with Darla and her sister at Celebrity. Boy's not cooperating so well, packed up food to go... Lincoln ran away from me and hit under a cabinet there. When I tried to pull him out he yelled "you're not my mommy". My fault, he walked in on me watching DH, and it just happened to be the scene in which Lydia was trying to get her step daughter out of the restaurant and she yelled you are not my mommy ( I saw Lincoln really absorbing what he saw.... ) .... Just show's how much you have to keep your kids away from adult TV. It could have been something a lot worse he repeated....

Since we have moved here we just can NOT find a playgroup, we have tried about 6 or more, and nothing seems to be working out. Well, one of my NY Resolutions is to find a playgroup for both boys (hopefully the same one). We are trying one out tomorrow. Really hoping this is the one for us!! Of course, I'll let you know...

Arctic Blast Coming This Way!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Good luck with the playgroup hunt. Your bound to find one one of these days!